What does it do?
The displayer for Blogger allows you to share the badges you get in your blog.
You can share the badges you want in a simple way.
When you choose the group of badges you want to display, you obtain a fragment of HTML code that you
can insert into a gadget of your blog to show the badges of your selected group. Visitors of your blog
can see for example your last course taken, the sporting event you've won, the degree
you´ve finished or the new skill you have acquired.
Show your badges on your blog is so easy and intuitive:
- Access the application.
- Enter your backpack email and click "Seleccionar grupo". If you don't have backpack,
press "¡Crea ya tu mochila!".
- Choose the public group of badges that you want to display.
- In the settings of your blog access to "Layout" section.
- Being on the "Layout" section, click on the link "Add a Gadget" of the area of your blog where you want to show your badges.
- Copy the code you obtained in step 4 and paste it on the field of "Content". Click "Save".
- Finally click "Save arrangement" to apply the changes.
- The creation of a specific gadget to show badges on Blogger.
- Offer different styles to show the badges in your Blog.
- Choose the badges to show within the same group.