What does it do?
The displayer for Wordpress allows you to share the badges you get in your blog.
You can share the badges you want in a simple way.
When you choose the group of badges you want to display, you obtain a fragment of HTML code that you
can insert into a widget of your blog to show the badges of your selected group. Visitors of your blog
can see for example your last course taken, the sporting event you've won, the degree
you´ve finished or the new skill you have acquired.
Show your badges on your Wordpress blog is so easy and intuitive:
- Access the application.
- Enter your backpack email and click "Seleccionar grupo". If you don't have backpack,
press "¡Crea ya tu mochila!".
- Choose the public group of badges that you want to display.
- Copy the code and paste it in the widget called "Text" that provides Wordpress to paste in it the code you want. Follow these steps:
- Enter the "Dashboard" section of your blog.
- In the menu on the left we are at "Appearance" and click on "Widgets".
- We include the widget called "Text" to our blog by dragging it to the right section called "Sidebar Widget Area".
- Now, when you click on the widget "Text" in "Sidebar Widget Area", you will see a text area where you have to paste the code from step 4.
- Finally, give a title in the "Title" field (For example: My badges) and click "Save" to apply the changes.
- The creation of a plugin to the .org version of Wordpress.
- Offer different styles to show the badges in your Wordpress.
- Choose the badges to show within the same group.