What does it do?
The Twitter displayer allows you to twit the badges you get with your followers.
You can twit the badges you want in a simple way and add a comment to the badge you go to publish.
When you choose the badge you want to see your followers, you can write a comment about how, where
or when you got the badge (without exceeding 140 characters). By twitting the badge, it will come out in your timeline and all your
followers can see for example your last course taken, the sporting event you've won, the degree
you´ve finished or the new skill you have acquired.
Share your badges on Twitter is so easy and intuitive:
- Access the application
- Enter your backpack email and click "Seleccionar grupo". If you don't have backpack,
press "¡Crea ya tu mochila!".
- Select the public group where you have put the badge that you want to display.
- Click the Twit button of the badge you want to share. If you aren´t loged in Twitter, put your username and password.
- Finally, add the comment to the text and click on the "Twittear" button of the badge you want to share on Twitter. It is important
do not delete anything from where it says "http://openbadges.es/plugins/badge.php? ...". Add your comment about the badge before this link.
- Show a picture in addition to the badge description link.
- We intend that our application is part of the Twitter profile in a way that your badges are
a part of your personal information.