What does it do?
The LinkedIn displayer allows you to share the badges you get with your Facebook contacts.
You can share the badges you want in a simple way and add a comment to the badge you go to share.
When you choose the badge you want to see your contacts, you can write a comment about how, where
or when you got the badge. By accepting "show badge", it will come out in your wall and all your
contacts can see for example your last course taken, the sporting event you've won, the degree
you´ve finished or the new skill you have acquired.
Share your badges on LinkedIn is so easy and intuitive:
- Access the application
- Enter your backpack email and click "Seleccionar grupo". If you don't have backpack,
press "¡Crea ya tu mochila!".
- Select the public group where you have put the badge that you want to display.
- Click "Permitir" ("Allow"). Put your LinkedIn username and password, and click on "Permitir acceso" ("Allow access").
- Finally add the comment you want and click on the button "Compartir en LinkedIn" ("Share on LinkedIn") next the badge you want to share on LinkedIn.
- Fit the image of the badge to the frame for images of LinkedIn.
- We intend that our application is part of the LinkedIn profile in a way that your badges are
a part of your personal information such as your photos or schools to which you have been.