What does it do?
The Facebook displayer allows you to share the badges you get with your Facebook contacts.
You can share the badges you want in a simple way and add a comment to the badge you go to share.
When you choose the badge you want to see your contacts, you can write a comment about how, where
or when you got the badge. By accepting "show badge", it will come out in your wall and all your
contacts can see for example your last course taken, the sporting event you've won, the degree
you´ve finished or the new skill you have acquired.
Share your badges on Facebook is so easy and intuitive:
- Go to the Facebook app called OpenBadgesUA. Whether looking at Facebook "OpenBadgesUA" and accessing the application,
or by clicking on this link.
- Enter your backpack email and click "Seleccionar grupo". If you don't have backpack,
press "¡Crea ya tu mochila!".
- Select the public group where you have put the badge that you want to display.
- Finally click on the button "Mostrar badge en mi perfil" of the badge you want to share on Facebook.
Then, add the comment you want and click "Compartir" for all to see your new badge.
- Give the possibility to show more than one badge at a time.
- We intend that our application is part of the Facebook profile in a way that your badges are
a part of your personal information such as your photos or schools to which you have been.